I have something that is super fun to share with you all! I recently was introduced to Jamberry Nails through Misty Marr, an online friend. Jamberry Nails are a non-toxic vinyl nail wraps, and they have so many adorable designs! Whether you like chambray, solid, floral, dots, sports, french tips, or geometric designs, they have so many designs it will be hard to decide what to get!
I decided to get the Orchid Polka wraps, and I love them even more once I got them in the mail! I’ve been thrilled that Orchid is the color of the year as I really like that color!
This nail sheet will give me 3-4 applications, and each application is supposed to last for several weeks.
I was also sent the Application Kit, which made applying the wraps so much easier! You only would have to purchase this kit once, and it would work over and over again for all the different wraps you might get!
When I first heard about Jamberry Nails I wasn’t sure how easy it would be to apply them. I’ve now applied them twice, and the second time was even easier then the first one.
To apply them, follow these easy steps.
1. Clean your nails with rubbing alcohol and let air dry for a minute.
2. Choose what size wrap you will need. This is super easy, you just hold the sheet up to your nail and choose the correct size.
3. Cut the wrap in half, and use a toothpick, tweezers, or the wooden stick that comes with the kit to hold onto it. You don’t want to touch it with your hands, as you don’t want the oils from your hands getting onto the wrap.
4. Hold the wrap in front of the Jamberry mini heater, or just use your hair dryer. You only need to hold it in front of a heater for 3-5 seconds.
5. Make sure you have it centered on your nail, and then just push the wrap on, pressing it firmly. Trim the wrap down with nail scissors.
It sounds like quite a few steps, but once you have done the first one it doesn’t take long! I think it takes 10-15 minutes once you learn the steps.
If you don’t want to use nail polish that smells like chemicals, these are a great alternative! Another great bonus about these wraps is that they last a long time, where normal nail polish is doing good to last one week without starting to come off.
The girls had an absolute blast watching me apply the nails. I’ve held off on painting their nails, but if you like to paint your daughter’s nails they have matching mommy and me wrap kits!
Right now Misty has a Jamberry Facebook Nail party going on! If you join the party, there will be additional opportunities to win a free product! Also, when you purchase 3 nail wraps, you can get the 4th free!
You can enter to win a $25 gift certificate (the winner will need to create a customer account on Misty’s Jamberry website). This giveaway is for USA winners only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway