What a name! I didn’t understand how it could be connected with eating healthy until I read what the initials stood for: God’s Natural, Organic, Whole Foods, Grown Locally, In Season. I’m thrilled to have discovered this website that is offering the most excellent eCourse I have seen on eating healthy!
The book Nourishing Traditions has been in my hands several times, but I just can’t wrap my brain around several natural cooking methods-like soaking grains before you bake muffins or bread. I am very much a visual person, some things have to be shown me before I can understand them. That’s why I was thrilled to discover this Fundamental eCourse!
Wardeh Harmon is a Mom just like you and I who has been blessed with a wealth of information! She offers this eCourse from her own kitchen, there is nothing fancy to this eCourse but the information that is shared is so valuable as we try to feed our families!
What’s in the eCourse?
- Overview: eCourse Overview
- Lesson 1: The GNOWFGLINS Foundation
- Lesson 2: How to Soak Whole Grains, Nuts and Seeds
- Lesson 3: How to Make Soaked Whole-Grain Flour Baked Goods I
- Lesson 4: How to Make Soaked Whole-Grain Flour Baked Goods II
- Lesson 5: How to Soak and Cook Dry Beans
- Lesson 6: How to Sprout Beans
- Lesson 7: How to Cook a Chicken and Make Chicken Stock
- Lesson 8: How to Make Skillet Dishes: A Dinner Formula
- Lesson 9: How to Make Water Kefir
- Lesson 10: How to Make Dairy Kefir
- Lesson 11: How to Make Soft, Spreadable Cheese
- Lesson 12: How to Make Sourdough Bread
- Lesson 13: How to Sprout Whole Grains for Sprouted Grain Flour & How to Bake With Sprouted Grain Flour
- Lesson 14: How to Make Natural Pickled Foods
- A simple plan that builds your healthy cooking skills incrementally – not too fast and not too slow. By the time we’re done, you’ll be a confident, successful, healthy cook.
- My best advice on all topics related to traditional, healthy cooking – providing simple yet comprehensive answers to facilitate your mastery of the skills that will nourish you and your family.
- Extensive multi-media tutorials that I won’t be sharing on my blog – my tutorials will help you see yourself doing the cooking; we all know that if you can dream it, you can do it.
- Ingredient and equipment notes – you’ll find out the best, better and good choices for everything required, along with tips for where to find the best deals and who usually offers the healthiest choices.
- Exclusive forums for accountability, advice, encouragement, and brainstorming – let us share your goals, pick you up when you’re stuck, and keep you feeling good about your food choices.