I’ve had a lot of requests for this hair tutorial, so here it is! I think you will find it easy to do once you try it. The look will vary on your hair length, so don’t expect it to look exactly like mine if you have shorter hair.
1. Part your hair all the way down the middle and either french braid or dutch braid your hair on both sides.
2. Overlap both braids and tie together firmly.
3. Overlap the remaining braids one more time and tie above the lower braid.
4. Tuck in the ends of your hair and your hair elastics behind the braids.
5. Secure with Bobby Pins or Goody Spin Pins if needed, and insert a Flexi Hair Clip.
6. Enjoy your lovely hairstyle!
Here is a video tutorial I made showing you how to do this hairstyle with either a Flexi Clip or You-Pins.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don’t forget the free shipping sale on orders over $20.00 is still going on at Lilla Rose through Saturday! The clips would make a lovely addition to Easter Baskets, or just a nice spring treat to yourself!