I like finding as many creative ways as I can to get God’s word in my children’s hearts throughout the day.
The problem is that I’m not always very creative. My brain gets overloaded with trying to keep up with five different children’s school levels and what they need. So when I find resources to help build good character I’m all over them!
I’ve used some of the Write Through The Bible pages before with good results. The books for the older children are good copywork resources. So I was happy to hear they have come out with a brand new Write Through The Bible for Junior ages!
Olivia, our 5 year old was so excited when I showed her the new book. The curriculum, geared towards 4-6 year olds, is a full-year curriculum. The first lesson she worked through the letter A, with handwriting work, coloring pages, and a Bible lesson.
This program was designed to incorporate several subjects in one. Below are a few things your child will learn as they work through this book:
- Improve fine motor coordination
- Learn letter sounds
- Learn how to form letter
- Memorize Philippians 2:1-18
- Learn new vocabulary words
- Study Philippians 2:1-18 and learn what it means to have a heart of humility.
In addition, this full-year program is very affordable costing just $17 for the digital download or $27 for the softcover book (that price fluctuates based on Amazon). It has over 400 pages, so I would think through which version you want, based on how many pages there are!
It is available in three different handwriting styles.
- Ball-and-Stick Manuscript
- D’Nealian Manuscript
Purchase Now: Receive Over $48 in Bonuses!
During the launch of Write Through the Bible, Junior you can take advantage of these exciting offers! These are good for 10 days only, so don’t delay. This special ends on March 27, 11:59 PM.
Worth over $48, this is the perfect time to purchase your workbook. Be sure to fill out this form after purchasing, so you can receive your bonus offers.
• Coupon book with fantastic offers from popular homeschool publishers (including a coupon code to use at Deborah & Co.).
• 7 bonus books worth over $48 to use with your child!
- Basic Shapes for Beginners ($6.99) from Golden Reflection
- Bald Eagle Unit Study for K-1st grade ($12.99) from Adventures In Childrearing
- Little Character Badges ($5.99) from The Modest Mom Blog
- New Testament Bible Reading Journal ($4.99) from Kids in the Word
- My Community and Its Workers Lapbook and Study Guide ($8.00) from A Journey Through Learning
- Fruit of the Spirit Copywork Book ($4.99) from Learning to Speak Life
- Sight Words 8 Book eBundle ($5.00) from Mrs. Karle’s Sight and Sound Reading
After purchasing your digital download or softcover book on Amazon, please fill out this short form where you will then be redirected to a page where you can download your bonus offers.
*Disclaimer – I did receive a free workbook to review, but all thoughts are my own and I was not paid to write this review. Affiliate links have been included.*