Father’s Day is coming soon! We always like doing something special for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. It’s a nice way for your children to stop and let their parents know they appreciate them! Whether you buy an actual gift, make a card or do a homemade gift, it’s nice to stop and do a little something!
Here are some really sweet ideas for kids to do for their fathers
- Hand and Footprint Art – This is especially sweet for small children. You can capture their sweet hand and feet in artwork!
- A Book About Dad – Print off a book that your child can color and write in!
- Dad Rocks Paperweight – Make a paperweight for his office!
- Salt Dough Footprint Heart – Make a salt dough creation.
- Handprint Golfer Father’s Day Card – Do you have a golfer in your family? This is a cute card to make!
- Sharpie Mug Design for Dad – If the dad in your family likes using a mug, make a special one to make him smile whenever he uses it!
- Father’s Day Printable – See how much your children know about their dad! They can write in this fun questionnaire and give to their dad.
- Nuts About Daddy – Does the dad in your family like nuts? Buy him a package and put this cute sign on it!
- Dad’s Stache – Make a little treat jar just for him!
- Dad, I love S’more Every Day – Have the children help you make brownies and print these tags off.
- Personalized Shirt just for Dad – Make a special t-shirt for dad!
- Father’s Day Shirt & Tie Gift Boxes – Make a special gift box to put a handwritten letter or gift in!
I hope you have fun making something special! Now I just need to pick one of these things on the list for my children to do!