My favorite resource of the year to share with you is here!
Over the years a lot of of different ebook bundle sales have been put together. I truly think the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is the very best one there is.
The wisest people are those who refuse to stop learning. They keep looking for new information, new ways to do things, and are willing to listen to advice from others who are pros at what they do.
Don’t be tempted to think homemaking isn’t important enough; that you don’t need to keep educating yourself. It’s vitally important, and not only affects what your house looks like, it affects your marriage, your children, and even how you can minister outside of your home.
I love a clean house but housekeeping does not come easy for me. I’m not a natural at it. I really struggle getting breakfast on the table in the mornings, keeping up with the laundry, and having dinner ready by 6 PM.
(If you can’t see the above video, click on this link to watch it)
Resources like the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle are always a HUGE pick me up for me. I get excited about homemaking again, the same way I get excited about homeschooling after being at a curriculum fair.
If you can relate to what I just said, then Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is just for you!
It’s a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audio recordings, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home… without all the overwhelm.
I’ll share some of my favorite resources with you below!
The Healthy Breakfast ebook is amazing. I need easy, healthy, but yummy tasting recipes for breakfast. I’m really thankful for this new resource, as breakfast has been one big glob of oatmeal day after day. (No, I’m not a fan of oatmeal, I’m so thankful my children like it!). This 154 page ebook is $9.95 normally, but you get it along with 99 other resources for just $29.97!
I can’t just list one favorite resource from this collection. I love the Write Through the Bible curriculum, we have used them and enjoy it.
Large Family Homeschooling is written by Amy from Raising Arrows (one of my favorite bloggers!), and should be read by every homeschooling mom. The information in there is valuable and very well thought out.
Wordmarbles is a resource that my husband created! It is a fun way to encourage kind speech in your children.
Controlling the Spin Within is written by a new favorite resource – Holly Dvorak. She did the free videos that hopefully you all watched on homemaking last week. I went through an 8 week live online course with her, and it was incredibly encouraging!
There are so many more categories and ebooks I haven’t even shared! Go see all of them here.
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The first step in putting together this collection was to find the critical homemaking skills that you need to transform your house into a home.
Here they are:
- Cleaning… create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade… fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith… take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances… build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning… serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events… brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling… homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage… heat up your marriage
- Motherhood… find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing… conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies… enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness… soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home… hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
… a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships.
Are there too many books in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
Don’t stress about all the books included. I’ll let you in on a secret.
I never use all the resources included! I just pick and choose what is important to me and ignore the rest. Don’t let yourself get overwhelmed!
So relax, enjoy, and start anywhere you like. Come back to the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle as many times as you like. It’s all here for you.
For a short time, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle… a complete library of:
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
…99 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships… is only $29.97. (A total value of $984.74.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book.
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to customerservice@Ultimate-Bundles.com and we will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
Don’t Forget the Bonuses…
Of course, no Ultimate Homemaking Bundle would be complete without the generous, inspiring gifts donated by companies that understand homemakers like you. Every gift is yours to keep and enjoy.
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value) Plus, get a coupon good towards $25 off $75 order at Deborah & Co.
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
I have one more exciting bonus offer for you that is only available when you purchase the Homemaking Bundle through The Modest Mom! I know a lot of you enjoy the Cowgirl Dirt all natural cosmetics, so you will be thrilled with this bonus offer!
Cowgirl Dirt is giving away coupons good for $10 off your next $25 order! I’ve never seen them offer anything like this before, so I’m super thrilled they agreed to do this bonus offer for you all!
In order to redeem your bonus offer, please forward me your email with your receipt to verify you purchased a bundle. Send it to: Caroline@deborahandco.com
Time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27.
After that, the shopping cart closes and the deeply discounted price is gone.
Best wishes and happy homemaking!
Disclaimer – Yes I’m an affiliate for the Homemaking Bundle, and earn a commission when you purchase the bundle though these links. Which is a win/win for both of us, I get to offer you an outstanding bundle deal, and we get to keep saving up money to purchase a house. Thank you for your support!