Skincare is a great gift idea, and it is especially good if it is all natural. Sometimes a skincare product is best for those people on your list who you don’t know quite as well. Or, if you know them really well, you can pick out makeup colors for them!
I’ve been using L’BRI skincare products for 3 months now, and I just love it. The skincare products all have an aloe vera base instead of the usual water base. They are very healing and natural. I have a customer who is using L’BRI products for her teenage child with acne, and they are seeing good results. Another customer who is a mom struggling with acne was able to get off her medicine and just use this skincare. Whether you have oily, dry, combination, or acne prone skin, there is a set for you. You can order a free sample (you have to pay $6.75 shipping) and the sample lasted 2 weeks for me.
The website is set up where I can’t link directly to a product. To view all the products you need to go and register as a new customer. Click on the green bar. In the middle it says “New Customer”. You just need to enter your info to be able to go and shop.
There is currently a Black Friday sale going on at L’BRI! In addition to their sale, I’m offering a free lip gloss or lip balm (my choice) to anyone who orders $100 or more, through Monday, December 2! L’BRI has a great sale on their Night Repair Cream. You can save $25 on it, plus receive a free sample set! I am eager to try this Night Repair Cream, I’ve been hearing that a lot of ladies who use it love it.
Orders $60.00 or more ship free! L’BRI only ships within the USA.
So what are my favorite products from L’BRI that would make excellent gifts? I have been excited to make this list, and wanted to make a video even. Time got away from me, so just feel my excitement about these products through what I write here, rather than a video.
1. Facial Masque ($28.50) – One of my favorite skincare products from L’BRI. This masque will tone, tighten and clean away dead skin cells, and it leaves your skin so soft! It also can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and enlarged pores. It’s a treat for your skin!
2. Exfoliating Face & Body Scrub (on sale for $15.75) – I love exfoliates that will do the job without being to rough. This one is perfect. It has almond and walnut shells in tiny amounts. Besides aloe vera as the first ingredient, it also contains honey, evening primrose oil, Green Tea leaf extract, Passion flower extract, Lemongrass oil, and Chamomile oil. Its so good for your face, or any part of your body that needs exfoliated!
3. Intense Body Butter – ($21.95) This is an intense body cream formulated with Mango Seed Butter, Hylauronic Acid, Japanese Green Tea, Cocoa Seed Butter, Evening Primrose, and Vitamins A, E, and C. I love the Costa Blanca Camelia Scent – it smells wonderful without being overpowering. I use this body butter after getting out the shower. Winter time can bring dry skin, so this is a nice way to bring some much needed moisture!
4. Intense Moisture Cream – ($23.95) Have a friend or relative with dry skin? Give them the gift of this Intense Moisture Cream for their face! I’ve been using it every night after I wash my face with L’BRI’s cleanser. It is so rich and creamy and has taken away a dry patch on my face.
5. Holiday Hand and Body lotion – ($14.50) The Daily Moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion is the complete treatment for cracked, peeling, and sensitive skin. Containing Aloe and more than 40 ingredients, this Hand & Body Lotion is quickly absorbed and is never greasy. A perfect skin care solution for young children to aging adults, and an excellent gift choice for anyone on your holiday list! I use it almost every day for my hands. Very moisturizing and soothing.
5. Holiday Mini Glamour Kit ( $17.95) This is my favorite Holiday item! This pretty and petite glamour case includes 18 eye shadows, 3 blushes, 4 lip glosses, transparent powder, and applicators. I use this quite frequently. I love the purple eye shadows and blush in this compact! It can also fit in a purse if needed!
6. Custom Eye Shadow Sets for Brown, Green, and Blue eyes ($33.95) – If you know the eye color of the person you are buying a gift for, this is a nice way to give them some lovely makeup colors! Each set includes a compact with a mirror, and 4 eye shadow colors that blend with brown, green, or blue eye colors.
Don’t forget – in order to see all these products you have to register as a new customer. I promise it only takes a minute to do!
Register for Teach Them Diligently this weekend, and save an additional $5.00 with the code: ModestMom (Affiliate Link)!