When my children get sick, the very first thing I reach for are my natural herbs, essential oils, teas and tinctures. I’m not opposed to using medicine, but if something natural can help my child why not use that first?
Our 5th child was at the pediatrician’s office more than all the others, simply because she was my first child to have earaches her first year of life. The first time the doctor gave us the standard antibiotic for earaches and being an exhausted mom of a new baby I just gave them to her.
I honestly had not done much research on earaches, because my children had never had them before!
After another earache returned I knew I didn’t want to keep giving her medicine unless I absolutely had to. I started reaching for natural tinctures and oils that help earaches, and those seemed to work well!
While using natural products can work well, you have to know which ones to reach for and what is safe for children. Some moms never even try using them because they are overwhelmed and don’t know where to start.
I’ve been listening to a brand new resource that I’m excited to tell you about, because it has already been a help to me!
A Parent’s Guide to Natural Remedies, An Online Course for Parents was created by a holistic health coach and a holistic nurse (who was a pediatric nurse for a long time).
This course will teach you everything you need to know to safely and confidently use natural remedies at home.
Your Course Benefits:
- Know how to reduce your child’s fever without using Tylenol.
- Get rid of an ear ache without antibiotics.
- Stop a cycle of never ending diaper rash, cradle cap, or reflux by looking at the root cause.
- Soothe your child’s uncomfortable symptoms without hard synthetic medications
- Stop feeling like you are taking a wild guess at which remedy to use
- Avoid damaging your child’s gut flora by using antibiotics and cause reoccurring illnesses
I recently listened to the course on sleep and bedwetting and I used some of the suggestions on my boys, who have a hard time unwinding at night and going to sleep. One of our boys will get up and sleepwalk in the middle of the night often. Both of them slept soundly all night long, without waking up!
Here is what you will receive in the course:
- A a welcome e-mail that includes a link to the free “quick start” videos to get started with tips you can use right away.
- Classes covering 14 topics! Each topic is delivered to you via a video recording that you can download and listen to on the go. A PDF with the slides for each webinar is also available for you to make quick reference to when your child is in need.
- Bonus materials – the recorded expert interviews, the remedy recipes, and more. Check them out in details below!
This course is normally $99 to purchase, but through Monday April 23 you can get it for just $29.97 when you purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle!
When it comes to alternative medicine you have to pick and choose what you feel comfortable using. I’ve never used homeopathy for several different reasons and it is promoted in this course. Even though I don’t use that, I still found lots of helpful information and ideas to use with my children. Take what will work for you and start using that!
This course is part of 100 different eResources, all of which were put together to help you as a christian woman, wife, mom, homemaker, homeschooler, and more! Over $1000 worth of products (plus bonus items!) for 29.97.
Today only, the first five people that purchase an Ultimate Homemaking Bundle and forward their receipt to me at Caroline@deborahandco.com will receive a free flexi clip of my choice! This offer is good for the USA only.
Today Lilla Rose (my favorite hair products!) is having a sale because they released the May Flexi Of The Month early, so you can get one for Mother’s Day gifts in time!
Lilla Rose hair products make great gifts for Mother’s Day!