*Happy Dance!* It’s my absolute favorite bundle sale of the year to promote. Why? Because The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle provides an incredible amount of value, for not very much money! There is something in it for everyone, and I’ve even had single young ladies say they purchase it because they are wanting to learn more about being a homemaker.
If you have never heard of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle before, it’s a resource filled with ebooks, courses, and bonus offers that are worth over $1300! And you get it for – get this – less than $30.
Yes, it’s an insane offer.
I know you are striving to cultivate a lovely home for your family. I also know that homemaking is rough, and I constantly need encouragement to keep going. That’s why I love promoting this bundle. It contains the encouragement I need, for one amazingly low price.
The bundle contains 93 superb eBooks and eCourses designed to help you:
- cut down your time in the kitchen with crockpot freezer meals and make-ahead breakfasts
- organize and declutter your home
- teach your kids to clean (and create a chore system that works)
- save money by making DIY personal care and cleaning products
- create realistic weight loss plans and add more healthy movement to your life
- learn how to keep your kids safe online
- start your own business or find a great work-at-home job
- get the mothering encouragement you need on the hard days (no matter what stage or age your kids are at)
- and even relax and recharge in the evenings with a little adult coloring
Worried about information overload? Don’t be: there’s a handy Interactive Quick Start Guide to help you take action right away.
You might be one of those people who likes to think about it, and purchase at the very last hour of the sale. I totally get it! However…there are some really good reasons to purchase today, and I don’t want you to miss out!
A lot of people want to upgrade their bundle and have it on their e-reader. It normally costs an additional $10, but on Wednesday and Thursday you get that upgrade for free!!
(If you don’t have an e-reader, you can totally read all of these on your laptop! That’s what I do!)
Also, today only, (Wednesday, April 27th) I’m personally offering some super special bonus offers for those who purchase through this blog post!
First off, for all six days I’m offering a $10 gift certificate to Deborah & Co. Yes, that’s right! You will receive a code that will take $10 off any order, no minimums required!
Today only though, on top of that great offer, you will also receive a FREE Flexi Clip from me!
Even I wish I could take advantage of all of this! 🙂
Before you go all looking for the “buy now” button, a few disclaimers. While anyone can purchase the Homemaking Bundle, the free flexi is only offered for those who live in the USA (Sorry overseas people! Shipping is crazy high!). This offer is only available through myself as an Independent Consultant with Lilla Rose. The company itself is not responsible for this offer.
Also, you get to select which size you prefer, but I’ll surprise you with what design you get! 🙂 The shipping fee is just $3.00 (most bonus offers do require shipping).
Fill out this form for the bonus offers from me!
You might be thinking “This sounds great, but it also sounds overwhelming! How am I ever going to use 70 ebooks?”
I get it. I’ve felt that way myself. The answer is, you won’t use 70 ebooks. But you might use 50 of them. You might use 10 of them. You might even just use one of them! But let me put it to you this way – one of the courses included in this year’s bundle (the Cozy Mom Minimalist) is one I’ve longingly looked at for quite some time, but it was $39. Just that alone is worth the cost of the bundle, plus all the super duper bonus offers I will receive!
Feel the freedom to be selective and to pick and choose what you will use with your bundle once you receive it. Don’t let it overwhelm you. Remember – you own the bundle, not the other way around!
Did you want to know what other bonus offers are included? Some are 100% free; other are yours for the cost of shipping only. You’ll get:
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Multi Surface Spray, Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle, Grove Collaborative Scrubber Sponges and FREE 60-day VIP trial with FREE shipping from Grove Collaborative ($30 value)
- FREE Online Class from Craftsy ($29.99-$69.99 value)
- FREE Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com ($24.95 value)
- $15 Gift Certificate to InkWELL Press ($15 value)
- $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop PLUS Two FREE 8×10 Art Prints with Any Purchase ($71)
- FREE SPOT Treatment for Acne & Eczema OR a $15 Gift Certificate from Bloom Naturals ($15 value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt.com ($30)
- FREE 1-Year MollyGreen.com Membership ($29 value)
- FREE Hand Massage Routine Videos from Melt Couples Massage ($24 value)
Disclaimer – Yes I’m an affiliate for the Homemaking Bundle, and earn a commission when you purchase the bundle though these links. Which is a win/win for both of us, I get to offer you an outstanding bundle deal, and we get to keep saving up money to purchase a house! Thank you for your support!