It’s here!!! I’ve been so excited about this ebook. It’s been hard to keep quiet about it! “The Pursuit of Motherhood” is an eBook that a group of ladies collaborated on to write, and I was invited to be one of the authors! Each of us ladies took one or two chapters on topics we felt qualified to write about, and together it has turned into a beautiful and most encouraging 153 page ebook!
Growing up I had dreams of being a mother of many children. It was my heart’s desire to bring up children that would serve the Lord. However, once I started having children the reality of the work involved in achieving this vision set in. Motherhood is not for the faint of heart! It takes much dedication, prayer, and a vision that carries you through the rough days. I’ve found it very important to surround myself with encouraging friends, as well as encouraging and instructional books.
That’s why I’m so excited about “The Pursuit of Motherhood” eBook. The authors in this book are a mixture of younger moms and older Titus 2 mothers. It’s a perfect blend of mothers that are in the battle presently, and those who have some older children who encourage us to keep going!
I wrote a chapter called “The Modest Mom” (imagine that!) where I write about teaching our daughters modesty, offer some modest outfit suggestions, and share a list of my personal modesty standards. I wrote it not to set a strict list of rules, but to write about a topic that is near and dear to my heart.
“Breastfeeding and Child Attachment” was the other chapter I wrote. I’ve breastfed all five of my children and finally felt qualified to write about this subject.
Finally, “The Weary Mom” was a chapter I contributed to. Whether you have physical or mental fatigue, the thoughts I shared are for you. Mothering brings a strain on us, and many of us become weary both in body and spirit. This eBook will encourage you to keep pressing onward!
There are 19 chapters total, and I’m sure you will recognize and love many of the other authors that are in this eBook! Stop and grab a cup of tea and sit and be encouraged as you browse through this eBook.
(Affiliate Links Present)
Here’s a list of the 17 chapters that you will find in this e-Book!
1. The Wise Mother by June Fuentes
2. The Praying Mother by Jasmine Cucuta
3. Mothering Through the Little Years by Heather Knopp
4. The Working Mom by Melanie Moore
5. The Healthy Mom by Mary Clendenin
6. The Work at Home Mom by Mary Clendenin
7. Infertility, Part I: Primary and Secondary Infertility by Mary Clendenin
8. Infertility, Part II: The Empty Womb and Adoption by Jennifer Allen
9. The Modest Mom by Caroline Allen
10. Breastfeeding and Child Attachment by Caroline Allen
11. The Weary Mom, Part I by Caroline Allen
12. The Weary Mom, Part II by Richele McFarlin
13. The Homeschooling Mother by Amy Roberts
14. Mothering a Child with Special Needs by Sara Elizabeth Dunn
15. Raising Real Men by Melanie Young
16. Raising Homemakers by Kelly Crawford
17. Be Fruitful and Multiply by Jacinda Vandenberg
18. Biblical Motherhood by Lindsey Stomberg
19. Leaving a Legacy by Jacqueline Fitzgerald
This book is available through Cyber Monday at half price! Normally $7.99, you can get it for just $3.99!
To celebrate the eBook being released, I’m doing a fun giveaway below!
One PDF copy of The Pursuit of Motherhood (if you purchase it but end up winning then I will send you a refund!)
Two Beautiful Flexi Clips from Lilla Rose that are shown below. A size x-small and small is included!
A Holiday Mini Glamour Kit from L’BRI to help you feel pretty on those date nights…or the every days of mothering!
A Rose Fabric belt with green and white colors will be given away! (Fabric not shown below). These belts are so beautiful and feminine!
And finally, because every mother could use a little bit of extra cash to spend on herself (or on her children!), I’m giving away $25.00 in Paypal Cash! You must have a Paypal account that I can transfer this over to.